Comment on page
Terms of Service
Please read these terms carefully before using our software or services.
- 1.Use of Our Software and Services: Our software and services are available for use by individuals and businesses, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. By using our software and services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 2.License: We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our software and services solely for your personal or business use. You may not use our software or services for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- 3.Intellectual Property Rights: Our software and services, including all intellectual property rights, are owned by our company. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our company without our prior written consent.
- 4.User Content: You are solely responsible for any content that you upload, transmit or otherwise make available through our software or services. You warrant that you have all necessary rights and permissions to use and publish such content. Our company has the right, but not the obligation, to review and remove any user content that violates these terms of service.
- 5.Confidentiality: We will take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of any information you provide to us. However, we cannot guarantee that any information provided to us will be kept confidential. You agree that we may use any information you provide to us to improve our software and services.
- 6.Disclaimer of Warranties: Our software and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranties, express or implied. We do not warrant that our software or services will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor do we make any warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information, content, or materials provided through our software or services.
- 7.Limitation of Liability: In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our software or services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for any dissatisfaction with our software or services is to stop using them.
- 8.Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless our company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from your use of our software or services or your breach of these terms of service.
- 9.Termination: We may terminate your use of our software or services at any time for any reason without notice. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of our software and services and destroy all copies of our software and materials in your possession.
- 10.Governing Law: These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which our company is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- 11.Entire Agreement: These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and our company regarding the use of our software and services and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.